Click on a question below to see the answer. If there is something that we haven’t covered then please Contact Us and we’ll do our best to help.
- Do I have to sign a Waiver?
- Yes you have to sign a waiver - you can view our waiver here
- What are the hours of operation?
- Diamante Eco Adventure Park is open to the public 7 days a week, 365 days a year 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- How long does it take to complete the ZipLine Course?
- For a group of 20 people it will take 1.5 - 2 hours to complete
- Are there any age, height or weight restrictions?
- For safety reasons, children riding the aerial adventures must be weight at least 66 lbs (30 kilos), Maximum weight 280 lbs (128 kilos).
- Children 10 or under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. All children under 18 years of age will need parental or a guardians consent for park activities.
- What do I need to wear?
- As for any outdoor activity make sure you wear comfortable clothes and fully enclosed toed shoes with rigid soles. Do not wear flip-flops, open toe shoes or other forms of slip on footwear.
- Your waist should be covered and body-piercings removed or taped over for comfort. Long hair must be tied back and jewelry removed.
- Do I need a Reservation?
We advise you to book prior to coming to Diamante Eco Adventure Park in Costa Rica as there are limited spaces available.
You can get your pass here.
- What happens if it’s raining?
The province of Guanacaste in Costa Rica is perfect to visit year-round. In the event of inclement weather activities may be delayed or rescheduled. Please call our Welcome Center at 506- 2105-5200 or email reservations@DiamanteAdventure.com prior to coming out.
- Do I need to be good at climbing trees or extreme adventure?
No special ability is required to participate.