Diamante’s zip line course is Costa Rica’s only ocean view dual zip line. Get the most ride time in Guanacaste and enjoy the ocean views as you fly along!
Zip Line Restrictions:
- Minimum weight is 60 lbs (27 kilos) for the short lines and Quick Jump and 85 lbs (40 kg) to do the entire circuit, including Superman.
- Maximum weight is 280 lbs (130 kg)
- Adult Ages 11 & Up
- Child Ages 5-10
Experience Nature & Culture With the Costa Rica Adventure Pass
A Diamante fun-filled day includes a fantastic zip line course with the longest ride times and features a nearly mile-long ocean view line Superman-style, a 30-foot free fall Quick Jump and a hanging bridge over crocodiles.
Costa Rica’s best and only ocean view dual zip line allows guests to share this experience with family and friends, riding side by side.
Diamante’s zip line is designed and engineered for fun and safety according to ACCT standards. Diamante uses state-of-the-art carbon lines, and an automatic braking system, so guests never have to touch the lines.
- The Adventure Pass also provides unlimited access to Diamante’s Animal Sanctuary recognized as one of the most beautiful wildlife education centers in Costa Rica.
- The Botanical Garden, filled with fruit trees, flowers and plants, is the location of the Traditional House a replica of a typical farmhouse common in the area 100 years ago. Diamante offers a unique hands-on cultural experience with coffee, chocolate and sugar cane.
- Hammock Beach is the ideal spot to continue to enjoy Costa Rica with the Adventure Pass and get exclusive access to the beach for added activities such as stand-up paddle boarding, snorkeling, and kayaking or sit back relax in hanging chairs and hammocks.
- Included for free with the Adventure Pass, guests can refuel at Diamante’s ocean-view restaurant and enjoy a highly rated Costa Rican buffet at the Welcome Center; including coffee and fruit drinks from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.