Superman Zip Line Aerial Pass
Longest Superman experience in Costa Rica! | 2 hour course
Rated #1 on TripAdvisor | Diamante’s zip line course is Costa Rica’s best and only ocean view dual zip line.
Best Costa Rica Aerial Adventure & Zip Line
Diamante’s Costa Rica zip line course is a must-do experience offering the longest ride times and featuring The Howler, a nearly mile-long ocean view zip line. Also included is a free fall quick jump. The dual lines let guests share their experience with their families and friends, riding side by side. 2 This Guanacaste zip line is designed and engineered for fun and safety and built according to ACCT standards. Diamante uses state-of-the-art carbon lines, and an automatic braking system, so guests never have to touch the lines. The team of trained guides and the professional equipment enhance the entire experience. Ready to experience the best zipline in Guanacaste, Costa Rica? Book your experience now!
Zip Line restrictions:
- Minimum weight is 60 lbs. (27 kilos) for the short lines and Quick Jump and 85 lbs. (40 kg) to do the entire circuit, including Superman.
- Maximum weight is 280 lbs. (130 kg)
Rated #1 on TripAdvisor | 2 hour course
- Most zip line ride time
- Safe and ACCT approved
- State-of-the-art self-braking systems
This Pass Includes
- Bilingual certified guides
- Superman: 1, 360 meters / 4,461 feet – almost one mile long and has a great ocean view.
- Quick Jump: Free fall down a 30-ft. tower like a bungee jump.
What to Bring
Comfortable clothes, sunscreen, camera, bug repellent, and comfortable shoes.