Click on a question below to see the answer. If there is something that we haven’t covered then please Contact Us and we’ll do our best to help.
- Do I have to sign a waiver?
Yes, you have to sign a waiver – you can view our waiver here
- What are the hours of operation?
Diamante Eco Adventure Park is open to the public seven days a week, 365 days a year 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- How long does it take to complete the zip line course?
Our dual line system allowing guest to ride side by side, including Costa Rica #1 longest line total tour is approximately 2 hours.
- Are there any age, height, or weight restrictions?
- For safety reasons, children riding the Aerial Adventure must be weight at least 60 lbs. (30 kilos)
- Maximum weight is 280 lbs. (130 kilos).
- Children 10 or under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. All children under 18 years of age will need parental or a guardians consent for park activities.
- What do I need to wear?
- Wear comfortable clothes and fully-enclosed toed shoes with rigid soles. Do not wear flip-flops, open-toed shoes, or other forms of slip on footwear.
- Long hair must be tied back and jewelry removed.
- Do I need a reservation?
We advise you to book prior to coming to Diamante Eco Adventure Park in Costa Rica.
You can get your pass here.
- What happens if it’s raining?
The province of Guanacaste in Costa Rica is perfect to visit year-round. In the event of inclement weather activities may be delayed or rescheduled.
- Do I need to be good at climbing trees or extreme adventure?
No special ability is required to participate.