Frequently Asked Questions
If there is something that we haven’t covered, please contact us and we’ll do our best to help.
No special ability is required to participate.
The province of Guanacaste in Costa Rica is perfect to visit year-round. In the event of inclement weather, activities may be delayed or rescheduled.
We advise you to book prior to coming to Diamante Eco Adventure Park in Costa Rica.
- Wear comfortable clothes and fully enclosed-toed shoes with rigid soles. Do not wear flip-flops, open-toed shoes, or other forms of slip-on footwear.
- Long hair must be tied back and jewelry removed.
- For safety reasons, children riding the Zip Line Aerial Adventure must weigh at least 60 lbs. (30 kilos)
- Maximum weight is 280 lbs. (130 kilos).
- Children 10 or under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. All children under 18 years of age will need parental or a guardian’s consent for park activities.
Our dual-line system allows guests to ride side by side, including Costa Rica’s longest zipline – total tour is approximately 2 hours.
Diamante Eco Adventure Park is open to the public seven days a week, 365 days a year 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.