At Diamante Eco Adventure Park in Costa Rica we believe in keeping our shared land clean for you, our guests, but most importantly for nature. We have built Diamante with having the lowest impact on the land as possible. Our tidiness is a reflection of our commitment to the high standard of guest satisfaction and respect for the environment that we strive to achieve. Litter containers and recycle bins are carefully and generously placed around the property to encourage everyone to help us keep Costa Rica clean.
What is Eco Tourism?
"Ecotourism is ecologically sustainable tourism with a primary focus on experiencing natural areas that fosters environmental and cultural understanding, appreciation and conservation."
As a sustainable business we focus on the protection of the natural environment at all stages; design, construction and operation. Our business is built on the long- term health of the environment, both land and sea, and we respect our natural playground.
- We use the best possible practice to have the least impact on the environment and the trees our structures are built around.
- Our structures are designed to allow trees to grow free of restriction.
- Courses and pathways are sited in areas with a low abundance of native shrubs and groundcovers.
- Using the latest in technology an independent arborist monitors the health of trees used for the courses.
- The quality and colors of materials are chosen to integrate into the natural surrounds.
- Interpretive signage encourages a better understanding and knowledge of the land, animals and sea, therefore enhancing the protection and development of this environment.