Experience it all! Diamante’s Adventure Pass allows you the opportunity to experience a full day of Costa Rica adventure and activities, from zip lining to beach activities, and more.
Zip Line Restrictions:
- Minimum weight is 60 lbs (27 kilos) for the short lines and Quick Jump and 85 lbs (40 kg) to do the entire circuit, including Superman.
- Maximum weight is 280 lbs (130 kg)
- Adult Ages 11 and Up
- Child Ages 5-10
Best Costa Rica Zip Line & Aerial Adventure
Diamante’s Costa Rica zip line course is a must-do experience offering the longest ride times and featuring The Howler, a nearly mile-long ocean view zip line. Also included is a freefall quick jump. The dual lines let guests share their experiences with their families and friends, riding side by side.
This Guanacaste zip lining course is designed and engineered for fun and safety and built according to ACCT standards. Diamante uses state-of-the-art carbon lines, and an automatic braking system, so guests never have to touch the lines. The team of trained guides and professional equipment enhance the entire experience.
Ready to experience the best zip lining course in Guanacaste, Costa Rica? Book your experience now!
- Most zip line ride time
- Safe and ACCT approved
- State-of-the-art, self-braking systems
This Pass Includes
- Bilingual certified guides
- Superman: 1, 360 meters / 4,461 feet – almost one mile long and has a great ocean view.
- Quick Jump: Freefall down a 30-ft tower like a bungee jump.